Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

18M please give me looksmaxxing tips so i can ascend

kriis

today i got to know that people in my school have a whole social media group where they trash talk and criticize my looks. Also my friends were involved with them so my relation ended with them today as well. Please give me looksmaxxing tips so i can ascend as i have been lurking here for some time. I dont have any money so surgery is not an option. Please give me tips about skin,hair,cheeks,jaw,eyes,dark circles,etc
18 M height-6ft ethnicity-south Asian

Attachments

• IMG_20240324_212536__01.jpg
    IMG_20240324_212536__01.jpg
    567.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20240324_212414__01.jpg
    IMG_20240324_212414__01.jpg
    545.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20240324_212511__01.jpg
    IMG_20240324_212511__01.jpg
    554.4 KB · Views: 20
today i got to know that people in my school have a whole social media group where they trash talk and criticize my looks. Also my friends were involved with them so my relation ended with them today as well. Please give me looksmaxxing tips so i can ascend as i have been lurking here for some time. I dont have any money so surgery is not an option. Please give me tips about skin,hair,cheeks,jaw,eyes,dark circles,etc
Grow hair, darken eyebrows, eyelash curler, get rid of peach fuzz, skin care, boost testosterone, and ice face and eyebags. What’s your weight?

Also, I’m very sorry that your friends are talking shit towards you; they aren’t your real friend if that do that!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Grow hair, darken eyebrows, eyelash curler, get rid of peach fuzz, skin care, boost testosterone, and ice face and eyebags. What’s your weight?
im severely underweight like 44 kgs. The thing is that at this age my parents were underweight as well but eventually gained a healthy weight during adulthood. Im gonna join gym in may.

im severely underweight like 44 kgs. The thing is that at this age my parents were underweight as well but eventually gained a healthy weight during adulthood. Im gonna join gym in may.
Once you do, you should bulk up to 175-200 LBS! I know it’s a lot but if you stay consistent in the gym and eat a lot of carbs, you’ll be big in no time! :)

Start drinking topical minoxidil which only has propelyne glycol , water and ethanol and minoxidil to grow hair everywhere on your body

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Once you do, you should bulk up to 175-200 LBS! I know it’s a lot but if you stay consistent in the gym and eat a lot of carbs, you’ll be big in no time! :)
is it possible that i can have as much change as safiir or he has done surgery?