Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

21 y.o. male, Is it over for me? Rate me out of 10.

21 y.o. inkwell, 6 feet tall.

Abused dog, bullied throughout all my youth, severe self-esteem issues, mentalcel...
...you get the point.

I just want to know if it's ovER for me.

Pls rate me, BE HONEST, and don't pull any punches.
IMG_20240406_151114.jpg
IMG_20240406_151053.jpgIMG_20240406_151057.jpgIMG_20240406_150808.jpgIMG_20240406_152127.jpg

Last edited:
21 y.o. inkwell, 6 feet tall.

Abused dog, bullied throughout all my youth, severe self-esteem issues, mentalcel...
...you get the point.

I just want to know if it's ovER for me.

Pls rate me, BE HONEST, and don't pull any punches.
View attachment 28007
View attachment 28008View attachment 28011View attachment 28012View attachment 28013
your face is assymetrical (so are your eyes). you have pct but uee.
fix your eyebrows, maybe surgery. sleep on your back, chew evenly. hit the gym and neckmax
not over you have potential but you have to work hard to reach it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
fix your eyebrows, maybe surgery. sleep on your back, chew evenly. hit the gym and neckmax
What would you rate me out of 10 rn?

One thing I'll add is he should invest in
Myospots or Brett Jawliner "Mewing rings for equal pressure and full toungue posture.

You look good, defo better than the average schmoe, just try to get a more clean face and work on your jawline a bit, the rest is fine I think. I mean you prolly look better now in contraxt where you started, so keep it up man!