Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

It's been a while. 16F rate me. 5'3 , Tanzanian/ Nigerian between 46-50kg

ur literally subhuman ngl on teh last picture of your mom its clear to see the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

not to say you dont have potential softmaxx like i did grow an ass in the gym bleach ur skin slightly lose weight and get contacts and fraud with fakeup you can then pull BBC TYRONE i see ur potenital being an 8 tho

she still doesnt need it
Well, she's clearly fishing for compliments if you haven't noticed already.

Like 99% of women who register on here.

They don't care about looksmaxxing, they just want attention.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
not to say you dont have potential softmaxx like i did grow an ass in the gym bleach ur skin slightly lose weight and get contacts and fraud with fakeup you can then pull BBC TYRONE i see ur potenital being an 8 tho
bro wants my attention jfl haha

I been looksmaxxing before I even knew it was a thing. I used to be sub f*****g human. I can drop some pictures here but goddamn I'm gonna get flamed. I still believe I haven't maximised my potential

I been looksmaxxing before I even knew it was a thing. I used to be sub f*****g human. I can drop some pictures here but goddamn I'm gonna get flamed. I still believe I haven't maximised my potential
still are jfl ur genetics betray u unless u get surgery

attention from an ugly sheboon? pahaha
Bro just get out of this reply section if you don't want to embarrass yourself. You've contradicted yourself at least 4 times and ITS JUST SO UNBELIEVABLY clear your trying to get on my nerves . I keep coming back here to see you grasping for straws and your latest projection of you own previous/current insecurities as a dose of entertainment If you want to keep doing this, I'm all for it honestly very very entertaining.

Bro just get out of this reply section if you don't want to embarrass yourself. You've contradicted yourself at least 4 times and ITS JUST SO UNBELIEVABLY clear your trying to get on my nerves . I keep coming back here to see you grasping for straws and your latest projection of you own previous/current insecurities as a dose of entertainment If you want to keep doing this, I'm all for it honestly very very entertaining.
cope, if that what helps you sleep at night be my guest but its just over for you ur ugly and im not insecure JFL im a htn/ chadlite im only rotting here cus im heavily blackpilled pre ascension

bros FEEEEENNNINGGGGG for the attention 🀣
attention? from trying to tell u the truth in which you so blatantly ignore? nothing wrong with that its a human coping mechanism i respect u for coping tbh it helps you sleep and prevent roping yourself but if u want the truth even after lookmsaxxing ur still ugly

shes literally one of the ugliest girls iv seen how can she get compliments? shes doesnt validaed irl cus shes ugly shes only here to hope that incels call her hot so she can deny her ugly truth of being f*****g ugly

i was trying to be nice to you by saying u had potenital JFL you will never ascned you ugly b***h , i hope u prove me wrong btw

i was trying to be nice to you by saying u had potenital JFL you will never ascned you ugly b***h , i hope u prove me wrong btw
bros CRAVING the attention. :ROFLMAO: You're not on my nerves bro. Ik better to take offence from an incel. Keep it coming

ascend? I'm not a f*****g femcel you r****d. 🀣

shes literally one of the ugliest girls iv seen how can she get compliments? shes doesnt validaed irl cus shes ugly shes only here to hope that incels call her hot so she can deny her ugly truth of being f*****g ugly
This is my last reply to you but I honestly do hope you can get passed this whole blackpill phase of your life. I'm assuming that you don't really have a life out of these forums because your attitude towards race, repressed rage, insecurity and your use of incel lingo . These are literally the only things holding you back. you may look different to how you used to , but that doesn't mean you aren't insecure , your insecurity truly showed in reply section and once I noticed it I stopped taking any of your insults to heart and did not take you seriously. I do truly pity you. Please get off these forums and go outside and maybe some therapy. Have a good day @S1d567

This is my last reply to you but I honestly do hope you can get passed this whole blackpill phase of your life. I'm assuming that you don't really have a life out of these forums because your attitude towards race, repressed rage, insecurity and your use of incel lingo . These are literally the only things holding you back. you may look different to how you used to , but that doesn't mean you aren't insecure , your insecurity truly showed in reply section and once I noticed it I stopped taking any of your insults to heart and did not take you seriously. I do truly pity you. Please get off these forums and go outside and maybe some therapy. Have a good day @S1d567
high iq mirin be my gf

Wearing fakeup doesn't count as looksmaxxing.

take a photo with no makeup on and not rying to offend you but you were wearing makeup in the images pls dont try lie
I'm not wearing make up bar mascara. I don't wear make up, I just have very clear skin

Back