Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Nivea Men

SlapOnStake

WATCH ME FIND YOU 💀
Yo, I just wanted to know whether Nivea men exfoliating scrub was a good exfoliator. And if any of you know what a good moisturizer would be

Also, some callisthenics workouts would be nice to know for each muscles group / body part

Attachments

• image_2024-05-10_204219534.png
    image_2024-05-10_204219534.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
calisthenics for muscle body parts:
ill assume you dont have equipment

sit ups
plank
pushups (or modified)
squats
leg raises
calf raises
lunges

I haven’t tried that I think I use Burt’s bees exfoliation and that works

Yo, I just wanted to know whether Nivea men exfoliating scrub was a good exfoliator. And if any of you know what a good moisturizer would be

Also, some callisthenics workouts would be nice to know for each muscles group / body part
If you are a starter you should try

push ups (reverse grip) for triceps and pecs

Situps for abs

Leg raises, assisted handstand (shoulders), other excersises for lower abs (core)

Explosive squats for legs

Normal pull ups for back and the ones for biceps

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you are a starter you should try

push ups (reverse grip) for triceps and pecs

Situps for abs

Leg raises, assisted handstand (shoulders), other excersises for lower abs (core)

Explosive squats for legs

Normal pull ups for back and the ones for biceps
what if your not a starter?

they make hella good skin products