Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

physique 15y/o

miguelswears

rate it

Attachments

• Snapchat-1069453776.jpg
    Snapchat-1069453776.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Snapchat-1369666016.jpg
    Snapchat-1369666016.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 44
I respect the bulk but what is your height

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
what’s your protocol lookin like, I can help you out
I just been trying to eat healthier foods and more vegetables and try getting my vitamins in like vitamin d, calcium etc. and trying to fall asleep earlier around 7-8pm n wake up around 5:30-6am to get ready for school n to do stuff.

I just been trying to eat healthier foods and more vegetables and try getting my vitamins in like vitamin d, calcium etc. and trying to fall asleep earlier around 7-8pm n wake up around 5:30-6am to get ready for school n to do stuff.
good

what is your bodyfat%

just give an estimate

ngl I would go on a mini cut

idk if ur bulking or not, but try and eat healthier and work out more. i used to eat a lot of unhealthy food on bulks and it caused excess fat (i still sometimes do). clean bulk, lift more and maybe some cardio and you'll lose the fat. if you dont care about the fat and are trying to get gains fast, then you can dirty bulk and cut later (although the cut will be harder w/ the more fat). figure out which option is better for you, and ig thats it. good luck.