Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

insane

Donsa

Knowledgeable
Established Member
Came accros Moscow shootings video, how tf is it possible for someon to kill so many people for their f*****g faith.
f*****g low iq muslimcels

i want opinions on this

if anyone hasnt seen uncensored video i can pm or post here

They are not real Muslims ISIS is not real muslims and they do not represent the muslims. I'm a muslim and i don't support any of those actions.
In Islam killing people intentionally (Innocent people) is a big sin and they will go to hell.
my theory is ISIS was created by zionist jews so america could fight poor muslim countries and get support from other countries
why tf do ISIS killing always have 8k cameras, drones, and editors? Ever seen a cartel do that?

I saw the vid nytimes. My condolences to the moscow people, its sad to see innocent people getting killed.

as he said they are not real Muslims , they are just terrorists using islam as a camouflage

Reactions: 4lt
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
4028310_1711217739165.png

you should see the video of this subhuman crying and shaking in fear
shit was funny ngl

They are not real Muslims ISIS is not real muslims and they do not represent the muslims. I'm a muslim and i don't support any of those actions.
In Islam killing people intentionally (Innocent people) is a big sin and they will go to hell.
my theory is ISIS was created by zionist jews so america could fight poor muslim countries and get support from other countries
why tf do ISIS killing always have 8k cameras, drones, and editors? Ever seen a cartel do that?

I saw the vid nytimes. My condolences to the moscow people, its sad to see innocent people getting killed.
based

Reactions: 4lt