Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion İf we are die in a someday so why we are living 😔

Why are livingg we will die
Good question. If you have a set of beliefs such as my self, then the point of living is to accept God, reproduce, and live according to nature, as well as creating meaning in what you desire. If you don't believe in anything, then the literal point of your existence is to reproduce, survive, and die.

Good question. If you have a set of beliefs such as my self, then the point of living is to accept God, reproduce, and live according to nature, as well as creating meaning in what you desire. If you don't believe in anything, then the literal point of your existence is to reproduce, survive, and die.
Assuming this is not a troll post btw.

Nice

Because
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

Because
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee
Nice

i would try to tell you my philosophy which also includes meaning of life.. but i have no time to write an essay. maybe in the future i will write one in lifemaxxing subforum.

anyways, to experience life. so what if youre going to die? everyone will. try to make the most of your life, do what makes you happy with a good balance of short term and long term goals and satisfaction. it will take lots of personal searching to find what will bring you some joy in life.
and its ok not to be happy. we all are struggling. life is to experience. we came from nothing, and we will return to nothing, in terms of thought (likely). from dust to dust. maybe in the off chance of an after life or escaping the simulation. who knows. just live
Genesis 3:19:
“By the sweat of your face You will eat bread Until you return to the ground, For from it you were taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return.”

i would try to tell you my philosophy which also includes meaning of life.. but i have no time to write an essay. maybe in the future i will write one in lifemaxxing subforum.

anyways, to experience life. so what if youre going to die? everyone will. try to make the most of your life, do what makes you happy with a good balance of short term and long term goals and satisfaction. it will take lots of personal searching to find what will bring you some joy in life.
and its ok not to be happy. we all are struggling. life is to experience. we came from nothing, and we will return to nothing, in terms of thought (likely). from dust to dust. maybe in the off chance of an after life or escaping the simulation. who knows. just live
Genesis 3:19:
“By the sweat of your face You will eat bread Until you return to the ground, For from it you were taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return.”
Interesting.