- Joined
- Sep 5, 2024
- Messages
- 21,763
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 3d 8h
- Reputation
- 79,470
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
idkkWhy are you so bad with willpower
42 buh i got 42 hoes
I DONT EVEN GET TS U GET SO MUCH BRAINROT
I DONT EVEN GET TS U GET SO MUCH BRAINROT
n***a im crying u have it all saved too
n***a im crying u have it all saved too
hes a damn lyricist![]()
fortnite is so ass id body all of you
on glammys soul u wouldntfortnite is so ass id body all of you
omg pom u better be good at fortniteon glammys soul u wouldnt
ARE YOU GOOD AT FORTNITE WTF WHY DID I REACT WITH LOVE EYESon glammys soul u wouldnt
who names their child glammy id win out of spiteon glammys soul u wouldnt
YES NIGGARE YOU GOOD AT FORTNITE WTF WHY DID I REACT WITH LOVE EYES
its a good namewho names their child glammy id win out of spite
OKKYES NIGG
DO PEOPLE STILL PLAY FORTNIE IN 2025 WTFYES NIGG