Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

14 years old (i’ll be 15 this october) around 145 lbs and 5’9

yharnamhunter

cheek biting enjoyer
i’m trying to improve my looks pretty please lmk what i should do (some pictures are a little old btw)IMG_7640.jpegIMG_4375.jpegIMG_7366.jpegIMG_6503.jpegIMG_6410.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
a sorta old picture of my side profile (my acne has cleared up a bit since)
IMG_2717.jpeg

Mirin the only thing I recommend is thicken and darken eyebrows (optional) other than that mogger man especially at 14

Mirin the only thing I recommend is thicken and darken eyebrows (optional) other than that mogger man especially at 14
i’ve been told to darken my eyebrows i’ll probably get my girlfriend to help me with that

i had long hair too (not as long) and trust me it is not only a quality of life improvment but youll look better.
respectfully i disagree; i used to have short hair but no haircut really fit me so it didn’t really look good. side note: my girlfriend quite likes my hair so i think ill keep it long.

respectfully i disagree; i used to have short hair but no haircut really fit me so it didn’t really look good. side note: my girlfriend quite likes my hair so i think ill keep it long.
ur girl might be lesbian bro. nah all jokes aside i feel like the long hair might be acceptable with a beard, on some viking shit. but trust bro cut it off.

ur girl might be lesbian bro. nah all jokes aside i feel like the long hair might be acceptable with a beard, on some viking shit. but trust bro cut it off.
i’ll consider it

Just shorten the hair like this. If you aren't willing to take our advice no point in being on the forum

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240801_194745_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240801_194745_Google.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 10
Rare case of "just get a haircut" actually being useful.

Jokes aside, work on skincare, darken and thicken your eyebrows, keep up the gym, (focus on framemaxxing) and consider a shorter hairstyle.