Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

14 yo (15 this October), 5’9 (1m75~76 last time I measured), 146 lb (66 kg last time I measured).

Professor Zoom

LTN Christcel
Hello, my name is Professor Zoom. I came here for advice to become better with myself. Tell me what can I fix at that age and my negative aspects about my appearance. Thank you. (Both the pics I post show my haircut being different, my parents just forced me to get one, destroyed me absolutely so it’s recent pics and I also shaved).

Attachments

• IMG_2365.jpeg
    IMG_2365.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2316.jpeg
    IMG_2316.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 74
ltn
fix under eye support
hit the gym, your neck is skinny
skincare
healthy lifestyle
rest would require surgery, but you are still 14 so do not think about that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ltn
fix under eye support
hit the gym, your neck is skinny
skincare
healthy lifestyle
rest would require surgery, but you are still 14 so do not think about that.
How can I fix under eye support ? What is the good skincare for oily skin and acne scars ? I can’t go to the gym (age limit in my country is 16 for gym) but I do sports like boxing and basketball but also bodyweight exercises outside. Ig healthy lifestyle would be drinking a lot of water, eat less processed shit, eat meat, fish, fruits and vegetables etc. Do sports (logical) be social etc.

How can I fix under eye support ?
eye cream w/volufine+caffeine, sleep, icing, vitamin c
What is the good skincare for oily skin and acne scars ?
cleanser, moisturizer, spf, pathotentic acid
I can’t go to the gym (age limit in my country is 16 for gym) but I do sports like boxing and basketball but also bodyweight exercises outside.
workout at home
Ig healthy lifestyle would be drinking a lot of water, eat less processed shit, eat meat, fish, fruits and vegetables etc. Do sports (logical) be social etc.
yes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I tried CeraVe cleanser and moisturizer and it did nothin, I have spf but not pathotentic acid but something else, I’ll tell you what other acid I have when I’ll get home.
eye cream w/volufine+caffeine, sleep, icing, vitamin c

workout at home

yes
Anyway thx, you are a boss mate, bless ya.