Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

15 rate me and maybe some advicd on how to get a girl

JamesW

Don't go gym but I've got weights at home.
I feel like I am super ugly
Any ideas on how to get more fit and get more attention from girls?

If ur fat go on a calorie deficit, if ur skinny go on a bulk.

Start out light in the gym, go there 2-3 times a week, get a good routine going, u should start to see improvement.

Mew and squintmaxx.

Don't go gym but I've got weights at home.
I feel like I am super ugly
Any ideas on how to get more fit and get more attention from girls?
Eat bananas, 14-16 a day, for a few weeks straight. Bananas contain high-quality potassium, which reduces fat around cartilage and bone, helping significantly with facial structure. Also mew, and I don’t just mean occasionally or halfheartedly, I mean make mewing like breathing, 24/7, nonstop. Eating? Mew. Talking? Mew. Sleeping? Mew. Jorkin it? Mew. No matter what you do you should be mewing, total commitment. As far as talking to women or getting more attention from them, typically you have to be, well, bold. See if you go up to a girl and say, ask for her number, you may as well ask to be rejected. Every guy ever goes up to her and asks her for her number, you gotta be different. Hit her with a quirky but bold pickup line, something that really grabs her attention and shows you aren’t like the other guys. My go-to is “Hey shawwwwwttyyyyyyy, are you a tennessee, because ten is my favorite number. Bahahahahaha!!”(~92% success rate). This one is a clever and unique spinoff of a classic but rather boring pickup line that will show any girl you are really funny and unique. Make sure to laugh at your own joke too as I included, women find this super attractive as it shows you have a good, outgoing personality right off the bat. Hope this helps.

Back