Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

15M What is my rating and how can I better my looks

sebassebas

I am 5’9 130lbs, I maintain a good diet, and do not work out but I remain skinny. I’m mainly worried about my side profile and nose area. I’m also very white and have rosacea and was wondering if there was a fix to that.

Attachments

• IMG_6103.jpeg
    IMG_6103.jpeg
    440.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6104.jpeg
    IMG_6104.jpeg
    443.9 KB · Views: 28
Good diet? list the foods

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good diet? list the foods
Mainly keto meals because my mom still cooks for me, lots of vegetables, everything I eat is zero sugar if it can be, I usually drink zero sugar gatorades, milk, and Coke Zero, I try to drink one full Stanley cup size cup of water a day.

Mainly keto meals because my mom still cooks for me, lots of vegetables, everything I eat is zero sugar if it can be, I usually drink zero sugar gatorades, milk, and Coke Zero, I try to drink one full Stanley cup size cup of water a day.
cut the vegetables and the zero sugar/coke zeros.
you also dont need that much water.
keto is also bad during development, high igf-1 is ideal

yo I’ll help you out

first, have a solid lifestyle
-take vitamins d3 and k2 daily
-get 9+ hours of sleep
-get 180+ grams of protein
-introduce carbs and small amounts of sugar into your diet
-start doing bodyweight exercises such as pushups and pullups and sprints, playing a sport is good
-do mewing all day and night when you aren’t eating or speaking. some people say its cope but it can’t hurt and it will help raise your hyoid at least.
-keep up the other stuff

more specifically, you should fix your skin by using a gentle skincare routine. First is the type of product and next is my recommendation of specific brand
Morning:
gentle cleanser- vanicream
natural moisturizer-everyone
zinc oxide sunscreen-blue lizard

Evening:
gentle cleanser
adapalene- acnefree
natural moisturizer

you will need to cycle the adapalene to work best, every 3 months take a 2-4 week break and then resume

any retinoid will work btw, but adapalene is cheap and OTC

you also need to train your neck and masseter muscles (jaw). Look up a tutorial for the neck and chew hard food and gum for the jaw.

get a better hairstyle, If you want the tiktok fluffy hairstyle literally all you need to do is get a circular brush, get your hair slightly damp, and brush it into the fluffy pattern. You may require using a hair product such as salt spray or something, but I’ve found that it isn’t necessary for me. You already kind of have it but this method would make it better.

buy some castor oil and apply it to your brows and lashes a few nights a week, this will make them fuller and more dense. Then, dye your eyebrows a natural shade of brown

you are ltn but have good potential, do these things and ik you will ascend

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yo I’ll help you out

first, have a solid lifestyle
-take vitamins d3 and k2 daily
-get 9+ hours of sleep
-get 180+ grams of protein
-introduce carbs and small amounts of sugar into your diet
-start doing bodyweight exercises such as pushups and pullups and sprints, playing a sport is good
-do mewing all day and night when you aren’t eating or speaking. some people say its cope but it can’t hurt and it will help raise your hyoid at least.
-keep up the other stuff

more specifically, you should fix your skin by using a gentle skincare routine. First is the type of product and next is my recommendation of specific brand
Morning:
gentle cleanser- vanicream
natural moisturizer-everyone
zinc oxide sunscreen-blue lizard

Evening:
gentle cleanser
adapalene- acnefree
natural moisturizer

you will need to cycle the adapalene to work best, every 3 months take a 2-4 week break and then resume

any retinoid will work btw, but adapalene is cheap and OTC

you also need to train your neck and masseter muscles (jaw). Look up a tutorial for the neck and chew hard food and gum for the jaw.

get a better hairstyle, If you want the tiktok fluffy hairstyle literally all you need to do is get a circular brush, get your hair slightly damp, and brush it into the fluffy pattern. You may require using a hair product such as salt spray or something, but I’ve found that it isn’t necessary for me. You already kind of have it but this method would make it better.

buy some castor oil and apply it to your brows and lashes a few nights a week, this will make them fuller and more dense. Then, dye your eyebrows a natural shade of brown

you are ltn but have good potential, do these things and ik you will ascend
This really helps, thanks. Slightly styled hair am I still ltn?

Attachments

• IMG_6105.jpeg
    IMG_6105.jpeg
    461.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6106.jpeg
    IMG_6106.jpeg
    486.8 KB · Views: 11
This really helps, thanks. Slightly styled hair am I still ltn?
no problem man, hope you ascend

the hair looks slightly better but hair can’t really change your whole face unfortunately. The thing that throws off your appearance the most is your FWHR (facial width to height ratio) being off and your bad eye area.

For the FWHR, I would suggest growing the sides of your hair out and visiting an orthodontist to make sure you don’t have a narrow palate. If you do, get an expander.
Not much else you can do until you are 18. Also note that you should optimize your GH and testosterone, to hopefully grow your skull a bit more over puberty. If you can, get a blood test and check your hormone levels. For now, stick to natural methods of raising testosterone, but if anything comes back as less than optimal, consider pharmaceutical intervention.

For your eye area, there isn’t much you can do at the moment. Your brow ridge and orbitals don’t appear to be recessed looking at the side view, so the problem is not related to recession (this is a good thing). I would look into orbital decompression and upper eyelid filler for when you turn 18.

Honorable mentions for things detrimental to your appearance:
-all the things mentioned in my earlier comment
-your nose tip could be smaller, every night you should put the retinoid I mentioned earlier on it as well as hydrocortisone cream
-I just realized you were ginger, apart from dying your eyebrows you may also want to dye your hair a bit more brown.

None of this is meant to offend, I just genuinely want to help you and these are all the things I immediately noticed along with how to fix them. Cheers and good luck.