Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

16 year old indian girl

jeetgirl

HI!! my name is jeetgirl i am 16 and indian and i need help on becoming pretty and confident. def no surgery but i just want to learn how to be attractive and endearing. i’m also trying to lose weight as i am overweight and i really hate my body but im really losing the motivation to eat healthy and exercise 🙁! my face isn’t necessarily fat its mostly just my body. any tips would be appreciated <3

Attachments

• IMG_2906.jpeg
    IMG_2906.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2067.jpeg
    IMG_2067.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2043.jpeg
    IMG_2043.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1596.jpeg
    IMG_1596.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0424.jpeg
    IMG_0424.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 19
Try and lose weight. That's the best you can do. Try cardio or even rope jumping to help you lose the fat. When going to the gym, try and work out with a friend it's best when someone is next to you

I would suggect calorie deficit: Consume fewer calories than your body burns. This is crucial for weight loss. However, extreme calorie restriction is not sustainable or healthy. If you struggle with this, i suggest you hop on calorie tracking , its really helpful. (you can use an app)

calorie deficit + regular exercie = Lose fat

im really losing the motivation
You should rely on motivation tbh, just push yourself

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
so like a good app would be myfitnesspal or something like that right?

Set a goal on how much calories you need to consume daily and cut it to several meals

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
tysm!!! will take this advice! i mostly have problems with eating at specific times and skipping meals so i feel terribly hungry after school and i binge 🥲

Back