Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

17 y/o

gabbon

can someone tell me what should I improve

Attachments

• c0ebb155-038d-45a9-b173-158dd3f49ecb.jpeg
    c0ebb155-038d-45a9-b173-158dd3f49ecb.jpeg
    344.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7952.jpeg
    IMG_7952.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
the eyes.. the eyes

eyes can make you or brake you
its brutal

from pic i can tell that you have weak under eye support
only surgery can fix it, except eyes you have good features

but good bones overall

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks for the answers, any good haircut that would suit my face shape?

haircut looks already good

use topical corticosteroids to reduce the nose tip

but yeah also look into eye area maxxing

how can I max my eye area without surgery tho
i have kinda same problem, i have searched a lot about it.
Only way to get rid of it is surgery, its called weak undereye support

i have kinda same problem, i have searched a lot about it.
Only way to get rid of it is surgery, its called weak undereye support
can volufiline help a little bit or nah

i havent tried it tbh, but it is said that it helps when you have low under eye area support(eye lines, not eye bags), reduces UEE if applied.

For some people this is cope tho

do u know if ashwagandha increases hair loss? I know that It boosts testo so should also boost DHT and my hairline is mature so I dont wanna risk worsening it
i havent tried it tbh, but it is said that it helps when you have low under eye area support(eye lines, not eye bags), reduces UEE if applied.

For some people this is cope

from what i understand it gives a plumping effect to the soft tissue, so it can help the appearance but the underlying issue is the bones

do u know if ashwagandha increases hair loss? I know that It boosts testo so should also boost DHT and my hairline is mature so I dont wanna risk worsening it
if your goal is to reduce stress/cortisol, look into lemon balm it has a similar effect

Back