Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

17yr old 6'1 (advice plz)

wannamog

During my sophomore year in highschool, body dysmorphia suddenly hit me hard, not knowing what to do- I started a 100 pushups a day for 30 days challenge, was dedicated to it and had been into swimming since early childhood, but that just didn't cut it so I went to the cheapest gym possible near me, didn't get a personal trainer and tbh just did whatever made my muscles the most sore- slowly lost motivation and got irregular at gym, 10th grade final exams are significantly important in my country so used that as an excuse to skip gym, 3 months later I had lost the little progress I had made, my girlfriend of 7months left me and I used that as motivation to hit the gym(slightly better one) for some time- after a month that gym caught fire(literally), after a while I joined another gym where I've been going for the past yr in which I took 4-5 months off- although during this whole journey I leaned a lot about skincare, workout planning and picked up a few other skills on the way- I think that my muscles have been so used to working out without progressive overload that they just won't grow anymore, I've always been a skinny kid, even though I've always had girls hit on me since early stages but that truly hasn't made me feel better. As of now I'm a senior in hs- in the school council- have been tagged a gym rat but don't have much progress to show for it (being inconsistent) have just enough skills and athleticism to not be called a lazy lump- I've been in two 3d studios, learned to code, gone competitive in typing competitions (197wpm). Not satisfied with my academic life nor my physique, I hope that someone guides me and blesses me with some tips- here I'm adding a few pictures of where I started from to where I am- suggest improvement. Also from a looksmaxxing pov please tell me where and how to work on my face and plz suggest a good hairstyle to go with

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241012-111918~2.png
    Screenshot_20241012-111918~2.png
    972 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20241012-111844~2.png
    Screenshot_20241012-111844~2.png
    377.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20241012-113029 (1).png
    Screenshot_20241012-113029 (1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20241012-113034 (1).png
    Screenshot_20241012-113034 (1).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20241012-113015 (1).png
    Screenshot_20241012-113015 (1).png
    879.3 KB · Views: 18
During my sophomore year in highschool, body dysmorphia suddenly hit me hard, not knowing what to do- I started a 100 pushups a day for 30 days challenge, was dedicated to it and had been into swimming since early childhood, but that just didn't cut it so I went to the cheapest gym possible near me, didn't get a personal trainer and tbh just did whatever made my muscles the most sore- slowly lost motivation and got irregular at gym, 10th grade final exams are significantly important in my country so used that as an excuse to skip gym, 3 months later I had lost the little progress I had made, my girlfriend of 7months left me and I used that as motivation to hit the gym(slightly better one) for some time- after a month that gym caught fire(literally), after a while I joined another gym where I've been going for the past yr in which I took 4-5 months off- although during this whole journey I leaned a lot about skincare, workout planning and picked up a few other skills on the way- I think that my muscles have been so used to working out without progressive overload that they just won't grow anymore, I've always been a skinny kid, even though I've always had girls hit on me since early stages but that truly hasn't made me feel better. As of now I'm a senior in hs- in the school council- have been tagged a gym rat but don't have much progress to show for it (being inconsistent) have just enough skills and athleticism to not be called a lazy lump- I've been in two 3d studios, learned to code, gone competitive in typing competitions (197wpm). Not satisfied with my academic life nor my physique, I hope that someone guides me and blesses me with some tips- here I'm adding a few pictures of where I started from to where I am- suggest improvement. Also from a looksmaxxing pov please tell me where and how to work on my face and plz suggest a good hairstyle to go with
Steroids, not kidding btw. Since you're 6+ there's no point in giving more attention on other aspects. Roids will give you good bones as well.