Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

18 Frate me I wanna know what I can improve on! :)

minecrunk

Don’t b afraid to be mean too I fr wanna improve myself!

Attachments

• IMG_7071.jpeg
    IMG_7071.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7067.jpeg
    IMG_7067.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7069.jpeg
    IMG_7069.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7068.jpeg
    IMG_7068.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7061.jpeg
    IMG_7061.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
ur so right I take supplements and I cut out all sugar to help with my skin!
Great! I think you should consult a doctor and get a skincare routine. It will help you in future. Also don't completely cut sugar as it is an important source of energy for your body.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great! I think you should consult a doctor and get a skincare routine. It will help you in future. Also don't completely cut sugar as it is an important source of energy for your body.
What products would you recommend!

What products would you recommend!
I won't recommend any product specifically, because I don't know your skin type but you can follow something like this
Morning: Cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen
Night: Cleanser, Serum, Night cream

Exfoliate once a week using a facial scrub, avoid touching your face, wash face with cold water, use a ice roller if u want

I also had acne so i followed this routine for 6 months or so, i personally used salicylic acid foaming facewash for cleansing, salicylic acid + niacinamide serum, an oil free moisturizer and a charcoal face scrub for exfoliating and detanning.
Hope this helps!