Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

18M 6ft / 182 cm 67kg

Snowskinned

Hi. Got a subhuman, hardly fixable jaw(according to my orthodontist I'll need braces, then surgery, then braces to have it good) and a bad haircut. Advice on these issues is appreciated
Also unsure about my eye area. My eyes are green, almond shaped and I have a positive canthal tilt with little eyelid exposure. Still, they don't look that good. Idk why

Maybe I am not noticing something too. Not being an 8+ makes me wanna kms. My dad legit has 1k+ bodycount and here I am, a complete normie/htn. Pls help

Attachments

• my jaw.jpg
    my jaw.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 80
  • photo_2024-07-31_19-26-43.jpg
    photo_2024-07-31_19-26-43.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 76
  • photo_2024-07-31_19-26-40.jpg
    photo_2024-07-31_19-26-40.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 77
  • photo_2024-07-31_19-26-37.jpg
    photo_2024-07-31_19-26-37.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 77
  • photo_2024-07-31_19-26-33.jpg
    photo_2024-07-31_19-26-33.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 76
the haircut is terrible, both jaws are recessed, you lack bones overall, you are at a high bf%, and the reason your eyes look bad is UEE and bad under eye support.

You also have a big forehead and lack eyebrows

How tall are you

LTN

you could have a huge ascension though, I see the potential

definitely do the orthodontics and jaw surgery. Do you know what type of jaw surgery they are proposing?

You should also get in the gym and get leaner/debloat.

Get a hairline lowering and a better haircut.

First supplement vitamin d3, k2, zinc, magnesium, and calcium. Do a few cycles of HGH, test, and some kind of DHT derivative and hopefully your bones will grow.

Use castor oil/rosemary oil and a derma stamp on your eyebrows to get them to grow.

You would also probably benefit from infraorbital rim implants to fix your bad under eye support.

You should also consider rhinoplasty.

Build up the good habits of mewing all the time, even while you sleep, and chewing hard gum or tough foods to strengthen the masseter muscles.

consider a lip lift to shorten your philtrim and improve your thin lips

Do those things and I guarantee a huge ascension.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
the haircut is terrible, both jaws are recessed, you lack bones overall, you are at a high bf%, and the reason your eyes look bad is UEE and bad under eye support.

You also have a big forehead and lack eyebrows

How tall are you

LTN
it's 12% bf + forehead is 7 cm with face lenght of 22 cm. 182 cm tall(6ft)
Yea, haircut is trash. Idk what to get tho

it's 12% bf + forehead is 7 cm with face lenght of 22 cm. 182 cm tall(6ft)
Yea, haircut is trash. Idk what to get tho
Respectfully, I do not believe that you are 12% bf. Send a physique picture.

the forehead might just be lens distortion then

your height is good and not a problem

just cut it shorter and do something to make your hair less greasy

you could have a huge ascension though, I see the potential

definitely do the orthodontics and jaw surgery. Do you know what type of jaw surgery they are proposing?

You should also get in the gym and get leaner/debloat.

Get a hairline lowering and a better haircut.

First supplement vitamin d3, k2, zinc, magnesium, and calcium. Do a few cycles of HGH, test, and some kind of DHT derivative and hopefully your bones will grow.

Use castor oil/rosemary oil and a derma stamp on your eyebrows to get them to grow.

You would also probably benefit from infraorbital rim implants to fix your bad under eye support.

You should also consider rhinoplasty.

Build up the good habits of mewing all the time, even while you sleep, and chewing hard gum or tough foods to strengthen the masseter muscles.

consider a lip lift to shorten your philtrim and improve your thin lips

Do those things and I guarantee a huge ascension.
Can't rly afford braces + surgery rn. And also it would take about 4 years. Considering I am getting into uni - makes myself turbo ugly with braces doesn't sound that good

Do supplements really work tho? And I'm already 18, so my bones are supposed to be fully developed. Is there any actual cases of bone growth after 18?

Ye, already using castor oil. Gonna buy a dermaroller

Eye bags and big assymetrical nose are a result of recent rhinoplasty. These should be gone in like a month

Respectfully, I do not believe that you are 12% bf. Send a physique picture.

the forehead might just be lens distortion then

your height is good and not a problem

just cut it shorter and do something to make your hair less greasy
Physique. Haven't been working out for like 6 months tho. It's 182 cm and 67 kg, bodyfat calculator says it's 12%

Attachments

• изображение_2024-07-31_215826579.png
    изображение_2024-07-31_215826579.png
    745.1 KB · Views: 32
Can't rly afford braces + surgery rn. And also it would take about 4 years. Considering I am getting into uni - makes myself turbo ugly with braces doesn't sound that good

Do supplements really work tho? And I'm already 18, so my bones are supposed to be fully developed. Is there any actual cases of bone growth after 18?

Ye, already using castor oil. Gonna buy a dermaroller

Eye bags and big assymetrical nose are a result of recent rhinoplasty. These should be gone in like a month
megadosing vitamin d3 will work, yes. The other ones also support bone growth and general health.

ok, hope the rhinoplasty results come out good

thing about the supplements though is that I suggested using them in combination with HGH, test, and a DHT derivative. These PEDs will masculinize your face and give you better bone mass. Definitely read up on them, there are some good guides on .org

Physique. Haven't been working out for like 6 months tho. It's 182 cm and 67 kg, bodyfat calculator says it's 12%
ok, you look fairly lean, which is good. Problem is, your face looks bloated, meaning that you have a lot of water retention in your face. You should read some of the guides on here about how to debloat.

Also, you should consider working out again. You have decent genetics in terms of frame and if you put on a little more mass, particularly in the upper chest, shoulders, lats, and abs, you would have a sexy physique.

megadosing vitamin d3 will work, yes. The other ones also support bone growth and general health.

ok, hope the rhinoplasty results come out good

thing about the supplements though is that I suggested using them in combination with HGH, test, and a DHT derivative. These PEDs will masculinize your face and give you better bone mass. Definitely read up on them, there are some good guides on .org
Can I get them without the prescription? Ordered dermaroller, castor oil, d3, k2 and calcium. Can't find HGH and DHT. Not sure about the legitimacy of available test sources. Btw, recently did a ton of blood tests, so I have my levels of all that stuff you listed. If the levels are normal, would that make sense to take supplements still?

Can I get them without the prescription? Ordered dermaroller, castor oil, d3, k2 and calcium. Can't find HGH and DHT. Not sure about the legitimacy of available test sources. Btw, recently did a ton of blood tests, so I have my levels of all that stuff you listed. If the levels are normal, would that make sense to take supplements still?
yes it would still make sense.

read the thread “ULTIMATE Steroid Guide” on .org

when I said a DHT derivative I meant something like anadrol, turinabol, or anavar if you can find it.

I’ll pm you sources

Hi. Got a subhuman, hardly fixable jaw(according to my orthodontist I'll need braces, then surgery, then braces to have it good) and a bad haircut. Advice on these issues is appreciated
Also unsure about my eye area. My eyes are green, almond shaped and I have a positive canthal tilt with little eyelid exposure. Still, they don't look that good. Idk why

Maybe I am not noticing something too. Not being an 8+ makes me wanna kms. My dad legit has 1k+ bodycount and here I am, a complete normie/htn. Pls help
I would date you if I were gay.

I would date you if I were gay.
Being gay kinda sucks. Young males are generally more attractive than young females nowadays, but there is no way sucking dick is not a subhuman behaviour. You trade your pride for better relationship and more attractive mate. Not rly worth it imo

Idk why I wrote this. Random 9am thoughts

Being gay kinda sucks. Young males are generally more attractive than young females nowadays, but there is no way sucking dick is not a subhuman behaviour. You trade your pride for better relationship and more attractive mate. Not rly worth it imo

Idk why I wrote this. Random 9am thoughts
Nice talk, talk to me private to exchange contact. I am, however, not gay even though that sounded gay. Shure, we are in a website trying to look prettier and I said that in a hypothetical scenario I would date you and you answered that being gay is hard. But, we are definitely NOT gay. I am sending message to you on private because you look like a nice person to talk to, not because we want to date or anything, after all, we are not gay. This is literally not ironic.

Nice talk, talk to me private to exchange contact. I am, however, not gay even though that sounded gay. Shure, we are in a website trying to look prettier and I said that in a hypothetical scenario I would date you and you answered that being gay is hard. But, we are definitely NOT gay. I am sending message to you on private because you look like a nice person to talk to, not because we want to date or anything, after all, we are not gay. This is literally not ironic.
Gay gay gay

Gay

:monkahmm:

1/ build muscles, even neck

2/ Better haircut that hide the forehead

3/ If you can, minox the eyebrows

4/ Your jaw seems sharp enough ?

A LOT OF POTENTIAL THO

A LOT OF POTENTIAL THO
Thanks)
Ye, I have nice muscle genetics, would be a waste to not workout

I want to kill the guy who gave me this cut. Ignored all the instructions and did some random shit. Wanna get a middle part rn

Not gonna lie, recommending minox for eyebrows is kinda meh. Despite giving insane results at first, you lose it all the moment you stop using minoxidil. My hair doc’s words. But yep, using dermatoller and castor oil rn. Hopefully they’ll grow