Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

19m MTN schizoidcel

digitalharasser

New here, had an account when I was 16 but forgot my password. I’m a 19 year old schizoid/sperg loner MTN looking to ascend to chadlite. Mid face, physique, height, but abysmal lower third which I’m getting fixed with plastic surgery. Also looking for moots-feel free to reach out but I’m not good at responding. Hmu if you attend uni or live in Boston area

Attachments

• IMG_2159.png
    IMG_2159.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2062.jpeg
    IMG_2062.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1516.jpeg
    IMG_1516.jpeg
    492.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1771.jpeg
    IMG_1771.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 25
I think this is a good base.improve the eyebrows fix the debloat and better hairstyle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think this is a good base.improve the eyebrows fix the debloat and better hairstyle
Pics are a bit dated, I’ve definitely debloated since then by reducing sodium intake but I’m bulking rn so I’ll take the puffiness if it means I can grow a little muscle. My hair is naturally pretty curl, what would be a good hairstyle for that?

What was your account before? The name

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
digitalharasser Ratings 1
D Ratings 3
T Ratings 9
choripan Ratings 56