Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

6’6, I get mogged too often, what should I do??

Jimmymaxxing

I’m 6’6, is it over? I wanna looksmax hella, what are my flaws and how can I fix them
IMG_4689.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4655.jpeg
    IMG_4655.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4658.jpeg
    IMG_4658.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1700.jpeg
    IMG_1700.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
Are 6.6 in lifts with height boosting shoes with thick soles and counting ur hair too height

You definetly have potential, your 6'6 so already a great base. Can't tell if it's the angle but the right of your jaw looks uneven to the left, if your under the age of 18 you definetly have time to ascend however if over you could go for surgery if your looking for a major change. Your easily mtn maybe even slightly higher

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You definetly have potential, your 6'6 so already a great base. Can't tell if it's the angle but the right of your jaw looks uneven to the left, if your under the age of 18 you definetly have time to ascend however if over you could go for surgery if your looking for a major change. Your easily mtn maybe even slightly higher
Hey man thanks for the reply, replying to you about my jaw, it is not 100% the angle, this is an asymmetry that I do have and I think it’s from sleeping on one side a lot more than the other for years. Is the right jaw better or worse than the left? I’m so used to seeing my own face I can’t tell.

Hey man thanks for the reply, replying to you about my jaw, it is not 100% the angle, this is an asymmetry that I do have and I think it’s from sleeping on one side a lot more than the other for years. Is the right jaw better or worse than the left? I’m so used to seeing my own face I can’t tell.
Neither side is better or worse, their just uneven and I highly doubt it has anything to do with the side you sleep on, there are some theories surrounding that but none have been proven true. Your jaw isn't like brutally over especially because of your strong eye area it draws attention away from your lower third it's just something you could improve on. Surgery is your best option for it but if not its not that bad

Back