Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

A reminder to everyone

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have almost no memory of primary school but my mom said I had a crush that rejected me brutal kidpill
I had a huge fat crush on this skinny dude once and dman i used to dream every night of marrying him when i was 10 or something
I still cringe at it
I have grown up to not like skinny dudes .

I had a huge fat crush on this skinny dude once and dman i used to dream every night of marrying him when i was 10 or something
I still cringe at it
I have grown up to not like skinny dudes .
sad 😔
Now that I think about there was a girl in high-school who payed me attention for some time and I got really confused and hyped but then she desseapered on summer vacations and after that she appeared with a boyfriend

I’ve been waiting for one year, there is no ascending
so it's overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

brutal
Did she cheat on you or what
I got a brain tumor in 11th Grade when i was in a relationship with her when i recovered i found out that she has blocked me from everywhere and she ignored me in school like i never existed jfl never had another conversation with her its been 2 years

I got a brain tumor in 11th Grade when i was in a relationship with her when i recovered i found out that she has blocked me from everywhere and she ignored me in school like i never existed jfl never had another conversation with her its been 2 years
brutal man
damn and you still think about that bitch

That's so wild man I'm sorry she wasn't really a good person I see

Still not a good person she could have cut relationship Ina more kind way
Most of the girls become mature earlier than men they think logically
Men are doomed to fall in love with a foid and give her everything
But foids are somewhat mature and think about the consequences (atleast here in India )

Most of the girls become mature earlier than men they think logically
Men are doomed to fall in love with a foid and give her everything
But foids are somewhat mature and think about the consequences (atleast here in India )
Leaving a cancer patient with no explanation and act like it was nothing when he survives is not logical, it's simply evil. You should forget her but also don't resent her