Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

act like this is a really interesting high iq thread so i can get contributor role 🥹🥹

This is so totally true because I remember when I visited my grandmother in our small town, she dropped some serious wisdom on me. She said “Grandson, one day some people will waste their time reading your comment.”
 
This is so totally true because I remember when I visited my grandmother in our small town, she dropped some serious wisdom on me. She said “Grandson, one day some people will waste their time reading your comment.”
This is so totally true because I remember when I visited my grandmother in our small town, she dropped some serious wisdom on me. She said “Grandson, one day some people will waste their time reading your comment.”
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top