Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

[ADVICE] I need help picking out an appropriate gift for my wife's boyfriend

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
Hi Y'all. So my wifey and I are poly (mainly her though as I haven't found anyone yet and she gets just a tad bit jealous when I talk about other women). She has two boyfriends. The first boyfriend had his birthday a couple of months back and I got him a monthly subscription to Aussielent, an Australian monthly soylent subscription service. On a side note, I recommend Aussielent to everyone its just OMG, Ahhhhh! GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG MORE SOYLENT! BRING ME THE BOTTLE AND LEAVE IT! Anyway, it's already hurting in my pocketbooks as I don't make that much and the wifey is currently not working. I need to get a present for her other boyfriend who has a birthday coming up. It's a toss up between a Nintendo Switch and a Nintendo3DS. I am leaning switch, but its just so expensive. I think I will have to forgo some extras like Netflix, PlaystationPlus, Video Games, cinema trips to afford it (I was really looking forward to seeing the new Ocean's 8 movie - I loved the first Ocean's 11 and I can only imagine one with such strong and so many female protagonists will be just amazing, Ahhhh!). Do you guys have any suggestions as to what I should do? The switch is so much fun I want him to enjoy it too because if he is happy my wifey is happy.

Hi Y'all. So my wifey and I are poly (mainly her though as I haven't found anyone yet and she gets just a tad bit jealous when I talk about other women). She has two boyfriends. The first boyfriend had his birthday a couple of months back and I got him a monthly subscription to Aussielent, an Australian monthly soylent subscription service. On a side note, I recommend Aussielent to everyone its just OMG, Ahhhhh! GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG MORE SOYLENT! BRING ME THE BOTTLE AND LEAVE IT! Anyway, it's already hurting in my pocketbooks as I don't make that much and the wifey is currently not working. I need to get a present for her other boyfriend who has a birthday coming up. It's a toss up between a Nintendo Switch and a Nintendo3DS. I am leaning switch, but its just so expensive. I think I will have to forgo some extras like Netflix, PlaystationPlus, Video Games, cinema trips to afford it (I was really looking forward to seeing the new Ocean's 8 movie - I loved the first Ocean's 11 and I can only imagine one with such strong and so many female protagonists will be just amazing, Ahhhh!). Do you guys have any suggestions as to what I should do? The switch is so much fun I want him to enjoy it too because if he is happy my wifey is happy.
Just post Reddit stories for rep theory

My brother (y)