Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

AGAIN BUT FACE NOW Which mogs?

:3

• Total voters
I love women but I gotta say there's one male face that is so angelical and gorgeous it feels completely different from any other
View attachment !!...##glowymakeup #glowupthreads #selfcare #benifitcosmetics#morphebrushesGlow up tips+++#mak...mp4
I already uploaded him here, so I don't have too much to say. He looks perfect, he is handsome and he is beautiful, he is cute and he is good looking, he is adorable and he mogs
According to psl ratings it seems he is not Chad, so I guess Chad face is uglier than him. Thinking about it makes sense, saints and humans can not be compared, he needs other labels, maybe there are no enough words to describe his beauty and adorableness

I love women but I gotta say there's one male face that is so angelical and gorgeous it feels completely different from any other
View attachment 46784
I already uploaded him here, so I don't have too much to say. He looks perfect, he is handsome and he is beautiful, he is cute and he is good looking, he is adorable and he mogs
According to psl ratings it seems he is not Chad, so I guess Chad face is uglier than him. Thinking about it makes sense, saints and humans can not be compared, he needs other labels, maybe there are no enough words to describe his beauty and adorableness
zip it up when yer done bud

Appreciating angelical level of beauty from a gorgeous being is being an objective admirer, that doesn't make me gay, I'm very straight and manly
View attachment 46784

View attachment 46784
Screenshot_20241006_215543_Chrome.jpg

View attachment 46784
Brah made two paragraphs about another man beauty using adjectives like “cute” “perfect” “beautiful” “adorable” and has the audacity to claim heterosexuality.

Brah made two paragraphs about another man beauty using adjectives like “cute” “perfect” “beautiful” “adorable” and has the audacity to claim heterosexuality.
I am straight and manly