Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Alchemy Maxxing

Lebensmude

Bundaberg passionfruit sparkling drink
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Aug 23, 2025
Messages
2,470
Solutions
1
Online time
6d 43m
Reputation
4,518
Location
Australia
Guild
International Alchemy Guild
A couple years back I applied to the international alchemy guild, they sent me 5 books in the mail.
1. The Complete Idiots Guide to Alchemy by Dennis W Hawke
2. A comprehensive guide to daoist Ne Gong
3. Secret of the Golden Flower by Cleary Thomas
4. Taoist Yoga, Alchemy and immortality
5. Understanding Reality by Chang po Tuan
Obviously I started listening to le esoteric joeyy beats (rude tabootie by joeyy) and locked in. I read the entire transcripted emerald tablet of thoth and I started transmuting my internal energies and elevating their cosmic tier. I am now a grandmaster immortal cultivator and I can turn lead into gold with a single stare from my A10's.
 
larp because you are politically right leaning 😛😛
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top