Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

All the self hating ethnics I know like interracial content

Also i also find mixed peopel hot but they look like aliens and can be super ugly
Facts

Ppl just like to cherrypick and use top 0.1% of ppl as examples like Meeks

Racemixing is risky af

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Facts

Ppl just like to cherrypick and use top 0.1% of ppl as examples like Meeks

Racemixing is risky af
Imagine creating an ice spice or lil mosey pheno child who is tapped into NONE of their cultures 💀

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Such as?

He's right about carbs, but him preaching for raw meat and not raw organs is retarded cause organs contain more nutritional value
Hes wrong about carbs imo not all carbs are bad and he acts like they are. Yeah hes better of talking about raw organs. He also has no proof that his diet is good, sure he may not be a gymcel but he can post health indicators or any proof of it working, surely actions should match words. Meanwhile nggas like me who eat healthy carbs and organs can vouch for my results through skin, physique, hair quality, and so on. He could even prove it through energy/ productivity levels but hes busy on org lol

Hes wrong about carbs imo not all carbs are bad and he acts like they are. Yeah hes better of talking about raw organs. He also has no proof that his diet is good, sure he may not be a gymcel but he can post health indicators or any proof of it working, surely actions should match words. Meanwhile nggas like me who eat healthy carbs and organs can vouch for my results through skin, physique, hair quality, and so on. He could even prove it through energy/ productivity levels but hes busy on org lol
Hes right about carbs but he words it wrong. You shouldn't be eating any exogenous carbohydrates, and they should all come from raw meat which contains them. It's why cooked carnivores crave carbs while raw carnivores don't