- Joined
- Aug 14, 2025
- Messages
- 15,372
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 20d
- Reputation
- 43,542
had 2 pounds of steak tartar, tried having 6 eggs but I felt really full
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
German superior raceHow did you end up a raw food addict, lol.
I tried raw beef it tastes like shit how do you eat ithad 2 pounds of steak tartar, tried having 6 eggs but I felt really full
You have to be Indian. There's no way you're not lmao.German superior race
do Pittsburgh rareI tried raw beef it tastes like shit how do you eat it
isn't eating beef against hindu n*****s religion ?You have to be Indian. There's no way you're not lmao.
Ok I’ll try it I’ll tell you what I thinkdo Pittsburgh rare
I have no idea, but yeah perhaps. Indians are good LARPers though!isn't eating beef against hindu n*****s religion ?
I have no idea, but yeah perhaps. Indians are good LARPers though!