Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

am i a lesbian

d6rk.knight

billions must mog
Reputable
Established
silly post but i genuinely wonder if im a lesbian experiencing extreme comphet🤔 i love women and am very very physically attracted to them but cant see myself in a relationship with one😭 i ideally would like a relationship with men but am not sexually attracted to them on the low🤫 im also homophobic ngl so the thought of me being a lesbian makes me physically ill but all signs are pointing to yes😰 anyway if any 10/10 thick snowbunnys wanna hmu my pms r open😛1725414762524.png

you are in puberty so it is hard to state hormones. hormones are wild and your brain is still developing. so you never know. you could be bisexual though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you are in puberty so it is hard to state hormones. hormones are wild and your brain is still developing. so you never know. you could be bisexual though
fuck i hate bisexuals 😕

silly post but i genuinely wonder if im a lesbian experiencing extreme comphet🤔 i love women and am very very physically attracted to them but cant see myself in a relationship with one😭 i ideally would like a relationship with men but am not sexually attracted to them on the low🤫 im also homophobic ngl so the thought of me being a lesbian makes me physically ill but all signs are pointing to yes😰 anyway if any 10/10 thick snowbunnys wanna hmu my pms r open😛View attachment 38706
I'd say no you are definitely not lesbian. You aren't physically attracted to girls at all You just thinks you is. You're just a confused little girl.

Now go make out with your hand and pretend it's John Wayne.

R (4).jpeg

this thread is very.. intriguing.. to say the least...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sexlesstosexles Off-Topic 8
toth77 Ratings 72