Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Animal's i beat in a fight tier list

lemme try

1723663067571.png
ngl i have no clue how id fight an octopus
edit: id win against a goat and prolly 50/50 against a zebra idk how vicious they are

This is a good list but the parrot is rearranging your skeleton
down after 1 punch
idk i feel like i could take a parrot if i got a hold of it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
down after 1 punch
idk i feel like i could take a parrot if i got a hold of it
He's gonna call his boys and jump you it's not even fair

You stand 0 chance against a bear lol

f*****g squeeze that shit still they pop
there gonna spray ink In your eyes and drag you the depths to meet their father the kraken

View attachment 36149

Haven't made a tier list In week or two 🤯
Beat them all. You're a man and intelligence can see you through. And come on man, a bald eagle? Thing would tear you up pretty good but there's no reason you shouldn't be able to kill it in a fight to the death. Same with a horse. They're pretty dossile and trusting. Sneaking up to them and smacking them over the head with a baseball bat will usually have them on the ground and twitching if you land it right.

Beat them all. You're a man and intelligence can see you through. And come on man, a bald eagle? Thing would tear you up pretty good but there's no reason you shouldn't be able to kill it in a fight to the death. Same with a horse. They're pretty dossile and trusting. Sneaking up to them and smacking them over the head with a baseball bat will usually have them on the ground and twitching if you land it right.
ah, i assumed it would be no weapons
if there were i would neg all of them

I saw video of an eagle ripping a goats eye and neck out

Don't you think a horse would kick my ribs and break them then trample me

ah, i assumed it would be no weapons
if there were i would neg all of them
The only thing impossible to defeat is a whale

Nevermind if you have a harpoon

i am assuming that everyone here would be using weapons

cause normally humans have no chances of winning against majority of wild animals

if weapons are allowed then all animals get negged
so it should be hand to hand and using environment stuff like rocks
then no one beats water animals and flying animal

if weapons are allowed then all animals get negged
so it should be hand to hand and using environment stuff like rocks
Alright no human made weapons allowed only nature

Elephant is almost impossible it takes groups of poachers hours to kill one