Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Another cooked carnivore classic

Whitepill

The second best time to start is today
MotM Award
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★★★
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bart Kay now defines the carnivore diet as "70% or more animal products"​

In a recent YouTube video in response to LillieKane quitting the carnivore diet, Bart Kay says that the carnivore diet is defined as anyone eating "70% or more animal products" and that this is the correct definition.
LillieKane now describes herself as animal-based and has added fruit and some vegetables to her meat-based diet. Bart Kay says that under the carnivore definition Lillie Kane is still a carnivore.
Bart Kay eats steak, blueberries, pizza, pasta and drinks beer. How would he even know if he was on a "70%" carnivore diet? Does he measure it?
Where has the 70% been pulled from? Why not 90%? If carnivore is 70% then these carnivores are still eating tonnes of plant-based foods. Imagine going over to Travis Statham's carnivore Reddit sub claiming you eat 30% of plant-based foods you would be instantly blocked or called a troll. The carnivores keep making up their own definitions. I just don't see how 70% can be carnivore. It's beyond a joke.

We do mirror a carnivore in digestive system, however cooked carnivore is ineffective as it lacks vital nutrients
I'm not saying eating meat is bad but this carnivore bullshit is just unhealthy also it harm you in long term.

I'm not saying eating meat is bad but this carnivore bullshit is just unhealthy also it harm you in long term.
Like I said cooked carnivore

Bart Kay now defines the carnivore diet as "70% or more animal products"​

In a recent YouTube video in response to LillieKane quitting the carnivore diet, Bart Kay says that the carnivore diet is defined as anyone eating "70% or more animal products" and that this is the correct definition.
LillieKane now describes herself as animal-based and has added fruit and some vegetables to her meat-based diet. Bart Kay says that under the carnivore definition Lillie Kane is still a carnivore.
Bart Kay eats steak, blueberries, pizza, pasta and drinks beer. How would he even know if he was on a "70%" carnivore diet? Does he measure it?
Where has the 70% been pulled from? Why not 90%? If carnivore is 70% then these carnivores are still eating tonnes of plant-based foods. Imagine going over to Travis Statham's carnivore Reddit sub claiming you eat 30% of plant-based foods you would be instantly blocked or called a troll. The carnivores keep making up their own definitions. I just don't see how 70% can be carnivore. It's beyond a joke.
I love meat. it's good ngl and it's good for you too.
1729648761039.png

How? Any tips?

I'm legit addicted now and it's not even funny (anymore)
idk. I have a job, and that's more important to me. And on the weekend, I just leave the forum if I don't want to be on it tbh. I don't get addicted to things easily which is probably the reason the forum won't mod me. I'm not a rotter like sigma (no offense king). But you're right. I'm not super active and when I get on I'm only online for at most a half hour.

idk. I have a job, and that's more important to me. And on the weekend, I just leave the forum if I don't want to be on it tbh. I don't get addicted to things easily which is probably the reason the forum won't mod me. I'm not a rotter like sigma (no offense king). But you're right. I'm not super active and when I get on I'm only online for at most a half hour.
mirin
I gotta stop. The rot is consuming me and taking away from my school work.

seems like long term ketosis is not healthy, everyone leaving the ketogenic diets wagon. are there any proof to your claim that the same would not happen in a raw carnivore diet? why exactly would that be different?

seems like long term ketosis is not healthy, everyone leaving the ketogenic diets wagon. are there any proof to your claim that the same would not happen in a raw carnivore diet? why exactly would that be different?
Raw meat contains good enough carbohydrate contents if the meat was killed under a week ago

Carnivore is great, if you add 30-40g of carbs in the form of fruit or honey before sleep is better, if you eat 30-40g of carbs before workouts even better why complicate things? seems like the missing piece of the puzzle are excessive carbs, we are eating too many in our modern life, im sure if you measure how many carbs the hadza eats in average would be about 60-100g a day and thats how much it should be.

Carnivore is great, if you add 30-40g of carbs in the form of fruit or honey before sleep is better, if you eat 30-40g of carbs before workouts even better why complicate things? seems like the missing piece of the puzzle are excessive carbs, we are eating too many in our modern life, im sure if you measure how many carbs the hadza eats in average would be about 60-100g a day and thats how much it should be.
Fruit should be minimal imo and honey as well because of the sugar content and unnecessary vit c

Meal of the gods

Fruit=vegetarian
choripan, pastel de papa, and polenta a la bolognesa are the only things I consider meal of the gods
I love fruits if I'm honest. Chocolates or desserts feel too sweet
I think thinking too much about what you eat is absurd, if I'm honest, I just try to improve my diet but I keep eating things I like but having a balance
And raw meat even if it's backed up scientifically, cows of the super food production of nowadays are not cows I would trust to eat raw