- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,572
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 42,018
lmk what you guys think 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
on god broDam these sum luscious pastures
Mirin
Mogs me
Mirin
thanks bossMogs me
thanks boss means a lotIt looks terrible

Yes you call me boss because i own you because i am a jew and youre a dirty slavethanks boss means a lot![]()
i know your secretYes you call me boss because i own you because i am a jew and youre a dirty slaveView attachment 143353
What secret bluddyi know your secret![]()
What secret bluddy
I have no secrets nor enemies gangy! I havent a clue what you are on about!
i know all your secrets diddybludI have no secrets nor enemies gangy! I havent a clue what you are on about!![]()

Well keep them to yourself bluddyi know all your secrets diddyblud![]()
ofc ofcWell keep them to yourself bluddy![]()
