Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Anti tulip & huntergirl coalition

why are u going on a vendetta against arabs when ur daddy is arab too. make it make sense
Pookie isn't ay-rab like y'all inbred sub 80 IQ sand niggеrs, he's amazigh
 
Pookie isn't ay-rab like y'all inbred sub 80 IQ sand niggеrs, he's amazigh
same shit n***a. stop coping. he is just as curry, if not more so. shut ur turkshit ass up and go get a job u unemployed bridge troll looking ass n***a
 
same shit n***a. stop coping. he is just as curry, if not more so. shut ur turkshit ass up and go get a job u unemployed bridge troll looking ass n***a
If it'll make you sleep better I'm getting a nice office job soon.

Insane amount of cope on the ethnicity thing. Pookie is quite literally genetically superior than every single sandjeet dwelling the gulf states and you're obviously upset over it
 
If it'll make you sleep better I'm getting a nice office job soon.

Insane amount of cope on the ethnicity thing. Pookie is quite literally genetically superior than every single sandjeet dwelling the gulf states and you're obviously upset over it
@Nihilus how many duas for racial superiority be be equal to you
 
good for u. ( is still brown and nothing u do can change that)
There's levels to ts and you're digging the bottom while he's chilling on top
 
Do you realize alan said he'll torture you in your grave for being an e whore with homosexual tendencies
Do you realize I didn't fucking ask. You don't know MY religion better than me, when all your info is from an Ex-Muslim Satanist.
 
Do you realize I didn't fucking ask. You don't know MY religion better than me, when all your info is from an Ex-Muslim Satanist.
@Nihilus ts is such a does he know moment because she doesn't know how well versed I am in islam, even better than her infact
 
What happened, why are you so bitter suddenly?? Or were u always like ts idk.
I'm not bitter, you're and ur e whore buds keep pinging me
 
I've been banned for 3 weeks, fym "I keep pinning you". This is our first interaction
You keep responding to me with total bullshit when you should be ashamed and quiet
 
there isnt shit, brother. he looks like a generic arab male. idk why u are still arguing about ts
Well you know I can ban you for doxxing my name ? That wasn't cool from your part
 
When did you become a writer in Mumbai
You're the one who passes as a curry

1000009396.jpg
 
You took it there.. I so brutally mog you it's not even real. We're not in the same category. I don't want to be rude and do a feature by feature analysis on some 16 yo girl on the internet, but it's over for you
says the n***a that told me i look 'fantastic'
 

Attachments

  • 1755458724071.gif
    1755458724071.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
what the fuck is fantastic u old ass n***a
Why so mad, that's looksmaxing motivation. Get your shit together and maybe you can reach mid mtb
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top