- Joined
- Jun 14, 2025
- Messages
- 1,748
- Online time
- 2d 22h
- Reputation
- 7,317
He was hiding extremely well this time but we have exposed him. This is quite shocking indeed.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Swear I am not, stop accusing me of being his altHe was hiding extremely well this time but we have exposed him. This is quite shocking indeed.
Don't lie buddy, we have you nowSwear I am not, stop accusing me of being his alt
Tell us who are you then and I will stop my investigationsSwear I am not, stop accusing me of being his alt
Im not eyDon't lie buddy, we have you now
keep investigating buddyTell us who are you then and I will stop my investigations
I willkeep investigating buddy