Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Any tips bc i dont know how to lookmaxx effectively

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Im hoping too get a group of teen's my age to looksmaxx together so hopefully we all improve and become pls gods:chad:

this angle is shit

you have slight asymmetry, sleep on your back

you honestly look ok, probably a htn

healthmaxxing, mewing, and skincare will help you ascend

Get a rhinoplasty and a lip reduction surgery when you're older

That gives him a temporary pct, that's why. Still autistic tho
I used to walk around and look at people like this for the exact same reason lmao

Get a rhinoplasty and a lip reduction surgery when you're older
Yeah i thought about that thx for the tips
you are tilting your head downwards and glaring at the camera
oh i understand, it kinda gives more of a uplifted appearance to your face
you have slight asymmetry, sleep on your back

you honestly look ok, probably a htn

healthmaxxing, mewing, and skincare will help you ascend

oh i understand, it kinda gives more of a uplifted appearance to your face
yeah it does but at the cost of making you look angry and unapproachable

just keep good posture and don’t tilt your head down

What do you think about cheekbone fillers or implants?
you’re 15, pubertymaxx instead. You can still grow your bones at this point in life so focus on that first, if you don’t get the results you want look into surgery

you’re 15, pubertymaxx instead. You can still grow your bones at this point in life so focus on that first, if you don’t get the results you want look into surgery
You are literally changing lives out here😭🙏

But right now i should just stick too mewing, jaw exercises and the gym too right

But right now i should just stick too mewing, jaw exercises and the gym too right
yeah, make sure to get in enough calcium, vitamin d3, and vitamin k2
to get bone growth

good posture, pubertymax, skin care. eyebrow area needs work, grow it out. good potential, goofy camera angle tho dunno what thats about. it makes you sleepy and angry