Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Anyone else scared of bald guys with black sunglasses?

Keengo

"If you can't love two women, don't love any."
Everytime I see some meat head bald guy with dark sunglasses I get cortisol spike.

Even massive bodybuilders don't bother me as much provided they aren't much taller than 5'11"

But there's something so intimidating about just some middle aged dude with a bald head and his eyes covered. It's like he's more covert and unpredictable. But many of these dudes cope with this getup so who knows if they actually are tough or not.

Maybe they know it is intimidating and that is why they do it? Insecurity?

*bald white or light skinned guys, not basketball people

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Like pitbull ?

Nope. He isn't intimidating for some reason despite meeting this description.

Maybe because he's only like 5'9" max or his face shape?

I mean more like this phenotype:

FHuI6Z-XIAw4Oim.jpg_large.jpg