Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

appealmaxxing as a n***a…

DonJuanDeMarco

world's worst lover
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 27, 2024
Messages
2,786
Solutions
2
Reputation
6,327
Location
México
Tired of having the short fro fade
Many here have pointed out how my hair could be better.
I always nerfed myself by not getting longer hairstyles.

Gonna get something like this for once (two strand twists) mine would prob look a little shorter.

IMG_7084.jpeg
IMG_7083.jpeg


Then once my hair grows longer I’ll keep it around this length to still look high class and have good appeal.

IMG_7082.jpeg
IMG_7079.jpeg


Other softmaxxes?
-getting neck to 15+ inches by the end of next month
-fixing skin
-getting bigger frame

I’ll be maxxed out in a couple months.
 
Tired of having the short fro fade
Many here have pointed out how my hair could be better.
I always nerfed myself by not getting longer hairstyles.

Gonna get something like this for once (two strand twists) mine would prob look a little shorter.

View attachment 144100View attachment 144101

Then once my hair grows longer I’ll keep it around this length to still look high class and have good appeal.

View attachment 144097View attachment 144099

Other softmaxxes?
-getting neck to 15+ inches by the end of next month
-fixing skin
-getting bigger frame

I’ll be maxxed out in a couple months.
It’s about time you joined the rest of us 🙄

I’m getting my two strand twists hopefully this week or the next

Can’t wait
 
Tired of having the short fro fade
Many here have pointed out how my hair could be better.
I always nerfed myself by not getting longer hairstyles.

Gonna get something like this for once (two strand twists) mine would prob look a little shorter.

View attachment 144100View attachment 144101

Then once my hair grows longer I’ll keep it around this length to still look high class and have good appeal.

View attachment 144097View attachment 144099

Other softmaxxes?
-getting neck to 15+ inches by the end of next month
-fixing skin
-getting bigger frame

I’ll be maxxed out in a couple months.
YOURE BLACK??? I THOUGHT U WERE SLAVIC
 
Tired of having the short fro fade
Many here have pointed out how my hair could be better.
I always nerfed myself by not getting longer hairstyles.

Gonna get something like this for once (two strand twists) mine would prob look a little shorter.

View attachment 144100View attachment 144101

Then once my hair grows longer I’ll keep it around this length to still look high class and have good appeal.

View attachment 144097View attachment 144099

Other softmaxxes?
-getting neck to 15+ inches by the end of next month
-fixing skin
-getting bigger frame

I’ll be maxxed out in a couple months.
get twists tbh look cute shorts and long and dont have a stupid growth phase
 
like i go to a school with a lot of yns and ppl who get dreads have that stupid microloc phase
twists u dont rlly got that and theyre low tension too
I’m not going for dreads and unfortunately will prob have that shitty short braids phase.

Tried cornrows, but can’t rlly rock that cuz my forehead is big as hell.

Just gotta thug the short phase out for some time.

(None of the pics is me btw)
 
I’m not going for dreads and unfortunately will prob have that shitty short braids phase.

Tried cornrows, but can’t rlly rock that cuz my forehead is big as hell.

Just gotta thug the short phase out for some time.

(None of the pics is me btw)
bro plllease get twists bro
 
I’m not going for dreads and unfortunately will prob have that shitty short braids phase.

Tried cornrows, but can’t rlly rock that cuz my forehead is big as hell.

Just gotta thug the short phase out for some time.

(None of the pics is me btw)
n yeah cornrows dont usually look good only on darkskins do i like them and redbones
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top