Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Are indian men less desirable

Braindeadforever309

LOOKS OVER EVERYTHING
why are Indian men considered ugly in the west. I see lot of videos making fun of Indian men and calling them nasty, creepy and ugly. Pew die pie made this thing famous in social media.

This is debateable some indian men are geniuley ugly some white men some black some asian. Genrally there are always ugly men in a race. However you need to looksmaxx and your smv will go up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is debateable some indian men are geniuley ugly some white men some black some asian. Genrally there are always ugly men in a race. However you need to looksmaxx and your smv will go up.
Nov there is som ething just specefic to indians in this western culture than call them ugly compared to toher races.We dont see other races get called pervert and creepy and ugly

simply fix the facial hair and hair and you'll appear a lot less characteristically Indian (pedo, creepy, perverted)
coming from an Punjabi and Maharashtran

why are Indian men considered ugly in the west. I see lot of videos making fun of Indian men and calling them nasty, creepy and ugly. Pew die pie made this thing famous in social media.
Yes unfortunately curry tax is very real

Yes, they are ugly, disgusting and they smell really bad.
7/11 people in US, rapist in Western Europe, horny on Omegle jerking off.

They are the ugliest most genetically cursed race on the planet.
Their culture doesn't help either.

didnt i make a thread about this?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Looksmaxxing 10
n9wiff Off-Topic 17
C Ratings 42
B Off-Topic 9