Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Are tomboys ideal?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good for you then, there is always some subjectivity involved.
There is a girl at my school with mogger bones and eyes but still looks fairly feminine and medium length she fogs everyone else

True, but finding high estrogen and progesterone women's faves the most attractive is correlated to higher t.
I might just be low-average T innit

Forefront of the coping movement @CloneDrobe

Finding this face to be the most attractive opposed to modern looking women, or women with masculine features is a very high T trait. This morph was designed to simulate the appearance associated with the higher end of estrogen and progesterone, and low T. To me, the science suggests that finding this face very attractive is correlated with one having high levels of testosterone. I'd be coping if I said I found this woman more attractive than some modern looking women with slight masculine features.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240820_175221_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240820_175221_Gallery.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 4
Finding this face to be the most attractive opposed to modern looking women, or women with masculine features is a very high T trait. This morph was designed to simulate the appearance associated with the higher end of estrogen and progesterone, and low T. To me, the science suggests that finding this fave very attractive is correlated with one having high levels of testosterone. I'd be coping if I said I found this woman more attractive than some modern looking women with slight masculine features.
She has good bones though

Better bones than most feminine girls tbh ngl
Interesting you say this. This is meant to be a prime example, so she is expected to have better bones and look better than many "feminine" women.

Interesting you say this. This is meant to be a prime example, so she is expected to have better bones and look better than many "feminine" women.
Oh cuz I Dnr my bad

It’s the in n out goy slop getting to me