Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Are you from The Netherlands?

Joined
Jul 25, 2025
Messages
98
Online time
15h 28m
Reputation
163
Looks like a cool place. I just want to hear from someone who lives there. I like the bicycle infrastructure, walkable cities, legal weed and prostitutes. Looks way better than a polluted shithole like Thailand.
 
No, I don't wanna get mogged everyday
 
You ask for someone's location. You don't need anyone's location to ask about a place.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top