Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

are you fuckers acc losers or is it just a larp

n***a ain’t nobody so committed to a joke
 
1755941794623.png

n***a ain’t nobody so committed to a joke
1755941796572.png
 
There are people who larp as losers

and there are losers who larp as people who larps as losers
Tbh that’s a good way to put it because I’m a loser but low-key when I make a mockery of myself here I’m like omg let me try to fit in with these virgin cucks even tho my existence would by default allow me to fit in
 
I’m not gay
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top