Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

ascending is possible

occulttheory2

saw this tiktok filter thats kinda big and it makes u a video game character and that shit made me look gangster as f**k all i gotta do is get thicker eyebrows, a tan, and grow one of those faggy stubbly beard things and when im 23 i'll look cool as f**k i was insecure about the wrong shit all i need is tren and minoxidil and i wont have to kill myself anymore godspeed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
aye bro filter went hard i saw this one girl talking abt "i wouldnt pick myself :'(" like she cant just change her swag ??? and i was like "damn would i pick myself" and hell yea i would that shit made me way more cool looking than i am now but it has the right idea so fukkit

223 wading bird cr drive palm bay fl - in ur honor