Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Asian, F16 pretty short. All advice & feedback is appreciated

sheswearyy

Trying to look better... somehow
Horrendous side profile, trying my best with mewing. Currently trying out make up that fits me and going to the gym to lower body fat%. Using castor oil. Also trying to get volufiline (idk of the korean one is good too). Currently trying to look for what "aesthetic" fits me. Also trying to get rid of hyper pigmentation and acne.

Attachments

• IMG_9106.jpeg
    IMG_9106.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_9099.jpeg
    IMG_9099.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9100.jpeg
    IMG_9100.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_9063.jpeg
    IMG_9063.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_8686.jpeg
    IMG_8686.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
Would personally recommend using dye on your eyebrows to darken them a bit

use a retinoid such as tretinoin or adapalene in combination with a gentle skincare routine

I used to have cystic acne and this cleared it up 80-90%

Get your brows tinted and shaped sto be a bit thinner. Use a Gua sha and jade roller for a slimmer face. experiment with a lash curler with mascara, lash clusters, false lashes, or get them done. A wet natural set would look good on you. Continue to workout and eat a balanced diet. Have a nightly skincare routine with products that work well for your skin. Wear makeup and use contour for a slim nose, face and a tan look. So yeah, experiment with lashes and makeup (don’t do bottom eyeliner or bottom mascara), wash your hair 2x a week, Gua sha and jade roller for face, and get your brows done, workout and eat well, and that’s it. :)