Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious at my lowest point

pompompurino

Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
my friend recently stopped talking to me (the one i always compared myself to and who always get the attention rather than me) because i’ve been so insecure and behaving like a sad sack of shit around her and others. she straight up told me that hanging out with people without me was way more fun than me being around. which is brutal, but 100% factual. this makes me feel even worse. she keeps posting herself with other friends and how happy she is. i feel like shit. it is 100% my fault for even being the way i am. on top of this all i crave is external validation from others, but i never get it. how can i detach myself from wanting external validation and wanting a boyfriend? im so tired of this. i just want to be happy and not being down my friends. everyone is so tired of me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not true, it’s best to stay in this space until you ascend so you don’t end up crashing out or having mental breakdowns.
if i didn’t have this forum id be crashing out right now, being able to post this and have peoples opinions makes me feel like at least someone is listening to me

Not when it’s ruining your social bonds to the point life sucks
If you’re consuming blackpill content you didn’t have social bonds to begin with, why do you think all the random teenager HTN+s that randomly come onto this forum asking for ratings never comeback?? exaclty, there’s a reaosn why

If you’re consuming blackpill content you didn’t have social bonds to begin with, why do you think all the random teenager HTN+s that randomly come onto this forum asking for ratings never comeback?? exaclty, there’s a reaosn why
Yeah because they just simply don’t believe it

not the first, but the only reason for this is because i’m so miserable and insufferable to be around☠💀
did you guys talked about it more?Did she notice a huge change in your behavior?Tried maybe to unpacked it?Of course nobody is obligated to do that but it's so crazy that a close friend would ditch you like that for that reason

didn't you guys talked about it more.Did she notice a huge change in your behavior?Tried maybe to unpacked it.Of course nobody is obligated to do that but it's so crazy that a close friend would ditch you like that for that reason
she has… many times, she always would tell me that i am pretty and that i have a good body, etc. she really hated to see me that way, but im sure it gets very exhausting to deal with. it’s 100% my fault. i’m sure she will come back after a short break from me, she is my best friend.

Are you fat? Are you tall? If your answer to both was no, then I don't believe you. No offence, but a lot of girls like yourself aren't even trying.
how the fuck am i supposed to try when the guys go up to the girls they like and im clearly not one of them, i would get rejected and ghosted. all the girls around me get approached.

my friend recently stopped talking to me (the one i always compared myself to and who always get the attention rather than me) because i’ve been so insecure and behaving like a sad sack of shit around her and others. she straight up told me that hanging out with people without me was way more fun than me being around. which is brutal, but 100% factual. this makes me feel even worse. she keeps posting herself with other friends and how happy she is. i feel like shit. it is 100% my fault for even being the way i am. on top of this all i crave is external validation from others, but i never get it. how can i detach myself from wanting external validation and wanting a boyfriend? im so tired of this. i just want to be happy and not being down my friends. everyone is so tired of me.
Sad shit tbh
:peepoLove:

she has… many times, she always would tell me that i am pretty and that i have a good body, etc. she really hated to see me that way, but im sure it gets very exhausting to deal with. it’s 100% my fault. i’m sure she will come back after a short break from me, she is my best friend.
Yeah you should probably ditch the blackpill stuff then

she keeps posting herself with other friends and how happy she is.
people only post what they want others to see on social media
stop viewing her socials

I doubt majority of guys even bother approaching girls
so many approach my friend and i haven’t got a single one, it signifies that i’m clearly doing something wrong and im ugly
im not gonna cope over it anymore

Alright, listen up—you’re not a "sad sack," you're just stuck in a bit of a storm right now, and newsflash: storms pass. Everyone’s had moments like this, even the most fabulous among us, yours truly included. But here’s the thing—external validation? That’s like chasing a moving target with a blindfold on. You’re never gonna hit it, and it’ll just wear you out.

Instead, how about we switch gears? Focus on you, babe. What makes you tick? What makes you laugh till your sides hurt? Build on that. When you start owning your own vibe, you won’t need anyone else’s stamp of approval. You’ll be the one handing out stamps. 💁‍♂️

Alright, listen up—you’re not a "sad sack," you're just stuck in a bit of a storm right now, and newsflash: storms pass. Everyone’s had moments like this, even the most fabulous among us, yours truly included. But here’s the thing—external validation? That’s like chasing a moving target with a blindfold on. You’re never gonna hit it, and it’ll just wear you out.

Instead, how about we switch gears? Focus on you, babe. What makes you tick? What makes you laugh till your sides hurt? Build on that. When you start owning your own vibe, you won’t need anyone else’s stamp of approval. You’ll be the one handing out stamps. 💁‍♂️
thank you neil patrick harris🥺🙏

slay periodt . qwen

My brother was in this blackpill stuff for a while but ditched it. And I've said this before but now he's with a rich, very smart htb, as a sub 5. So you can potentially but it's very hard
deep inside all humans are blackpilled, its ingrained in their biology

how the fuck am i supposed to try when the guys go up to the girls they like and im clearly not one of them, i would get rejected and ghosted. all the girls around me get approached.
Younger guys don't do cold approaching anymore. No guy moved to the attractive girls at my old Uni. But they did get complimented quite often.

Has any guy ever expressed interest in you? If you answer no, then I don't think you can tell.

deep inside all humans are blackpilled, its ingrained in their biology
Yes but it is possible to ditch the obsessive looksmaxxing part of it and just maximize all other areas of life and live a good life without worrying about blackpill. I'm not at a point where I would want to do that nor could, but it's possible

My brother was in this blackpill stuff for a while but ditched it. And I've said this before but now he's with a rich, very smart htb, as a sub 5. So you can potentially but it's very hard
She is probably from the same ethnic group. There are other reasons for why that happens.

so many approach my friend and i haven’t got a single one, it signifies that i’m clearly doing something wrong and im ugly
im not gonna cope over it anymore
would you describe your friend as someone who's more flirty? maybe more provocative clothes , most likely to show hints towards a guy by holding eye contact? ,someone who seems more approachable?.If you're a guy willing to cold approache you're not gonna humiliate yourself by going to someone who wears headphones all the time and seems more closed off.

Worse case scenario for, you go ahead and approach a guy yourself .Idk if you tried that but they are plenty of normie guys nobody even notices .It's not because they're ugly.

She was only making things worse by validating your feelings. Sometimes when we are feeling sorry for ourselves, we need that kick up the arse. You must see things from a different perspective. Your life is objectively better than many on this planet. Being negative will bleed over to other aspects of your life. You won't take advantage of opportunities. It will cause you to stagnate or regress in life. Positive people get more out of life. Even if you must be delusional and lie to yourself, do it so you can be positive. Also, remove yourself from environments that cause negative thinking.

Even if you can't get into a relationship with men, friendships with them can prove to be very useful.

So she wasn't your real friend if you can't talk about your struggles

Sadly, move on and don't let her come back once you're shining

Don't watch them on social medias

You have the looks tbh to find a bf, you just need to build social skills to get shit ton of friends and a bf.
Social skills are made through uncomfortable moments. You need to force yourself to talk to people. Go to theater/drama classes, talk to guys/girls when you go gym, connect with people at parties, find a salesman or waiter/barman job, install dating apps etc

No way zero guys will fold in half with a shy/introverted but cute girl like you. No way

stay confident and grind

i can't help but notice and wonder why u have so many reps?

What needs to be said has already been said here, to be honest. I understand, but at the same time, I don’t. I get that she might not want to be around constant negativity, but if she can't be there for her friend, was she ever really a true friend? I'd say forget about her. If she comes back, fine, but if not, don't lower yourself by begging. Stop checking her social media, because it’s all just fake and rehearsed like everyone else’s posts.

The external validation you crave comes from your insecurities. Get rid of those insecurities, and you’ll no longer need that validation. You might wonder how, but that's something only you can figure out. Trace your insecurities to their source, when did they begin? Often, the reasons you think are just surface level; they might go back to something deeper, like a childhood moment. Reflect on that moment, understand that it was just one event and doesn’t define your future. Keep working on yourself, stay busy, and avoid triggers like social media, TikTok, or YouTube videos that make you insecure. Friends come and go, like guests in our lives, but in the end, we can only truly depend on ourselves.

What needs to be said has already been said here, to be honest. I understand, but at the same time, I don’t. I get that she might not want to be around constant negativity, but if she can't be there for her friend, was she ever really a true friend? I'd say forget about her. If she comes back, fine, but if not, don't lower yourself by begging. Stop checking her social media, because it’s all just fake and rehearsed like everyone else’s posts.

The external validation you crave comes from your insecurities. Get rid of those insecurities, and you’ll no longer need that validation. You might wonder how, but that's something only you can figure out. Trace your insecurities to their source, when did they begin? Often, the reasons you think are just surface level; they might go back to something deeper, like a childhood moment. Reflect on that moment, understand that it was just one event and doesn’t define your future. Keep working on yourself, stay busy, and avoid triggers like social media, TikTok, or YouTube videos that make you insecure. Friends come and go, like guests in our lives, but in the end, we can only truly depend on ourselves.
i appreciate this, thank you. it’s been a hard couple of days and this forum helps me not feel as alone right now.