Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Avi of raj

RAJ GHRANDHICK

FAT,SHORT,UGLY,BIHARI,DUMB,COPING,LOSER
Knowledgeable
Established Member
Guild
COUNCIL OF CHADS
Should i change my avi to
31721.gif

Or the one before it which is this
elPSa7.gif

Or my current avi which is this good
Tumblr_o6damtnorH1tqvsfso1_400.gif

I personally think latest one mogs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My first avi ever4e987adcc165c447ed641177d98b9fef.gif

1st guy spiderman and the current are good, the 2nd is ok
Should i give out all the names and where are the avis from ( i am gatekeeping information but i think anyone will just google image search)

Should i give out all the names and where are the avis from ( i am gatekeeping information but i think anyone will just google image search)
I am doing it

1st- spider man is Miguel O'Hara from Spiderman across the spider verse

2nd -kanye west from his song Power

3-prince from Prince Of Persia Forgotten Sands

4-Ultimate Kars from JoJo's Bizzare Adventure Season 1 Part 2

cope n chit
griffith is graceful feminine and similar to satan in the angelic way, he is enticing and described as beautiful. it is also a contrast to guts who is this big tough manly guy who gets dirty but is a good guy while it turns out griffith is not so good (he has good intentions but debatable actions and basically sells his soul)
and also he gets molested by old man bc he so beautiful and feminine

griffith is graceful feminine and similar to satan in the angelic way, he is enticing and described as beautiful. it is also a contrast to guts who is this big tough manly guy who gets dirty but is a good guy while it turns out griffith is not so good (he has good intentions but debatable actions and basically sells his soul)
and also he gets molested by old man bc he so beautiful and feminine
Kars is the ultimate creature,the supreme being ,unkillable , indestructible, god

my friend told me its about lesbians and some kitten got its neck snapped
Oh yes its a very heartbreak, cruel , gore anime but its not about lesbians , most characters can look and act gay tho,only time there were actual gays in it it was season 4 and they got destroyed by the main characters