Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Back to square one

quepasta

Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
I have just spent the last 4 days emailing brainlabz about my order of aromasin. It all started when I discovered that I had to pay with crypto. No big deal, I looked at a couple quick trade, pay with debit card to buy crypto websites but all of them require social security number and photo verification and crazy stuff. I found one, placed an order for my exact amount and sent it to the brainlabz wallet. I emailed the dude back and he said: send a screenshot to show the exact bitcoin amount and show the transaction went through. I had forgotten to take a screenshot. I told him this, and I told him the rough amount but he said they didn’t get that amount in their wallet. We kept sending these exact messages for days until he told me: sign back in to whoever you bought the btc from and check the transaction status. I just did and guess what it said. I placed the entire order and went through the entire process mind you. It said, we cannot fully process this order till you give ID proof and SSN. The whole time I was convinced the brainlabz guy was wrong but I just needed to put my social security in. I told brain labs to just cancel the order.

Needless to say my aromasin isn’t coming now.

How did any of you buy asin? Like logistically?
I know a dealer irl that sells roids, prescript pharma, ugl, benzos etc.

Always get a physical dealer, it's cheaper and you don't have to wait.

Only problem is finding one though...

there are ways to buy bitcoin in more discrete way, completely hiding that from the normal banks and superficial government systems (but not the deep ones).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
there are ways to buy bitcoin in more discrete way, completely hiding that from the normal banks and superficial government systems (but not the deep ones).
Yeah but I need to do this as soon as possible. Should I just get cashapp and buy bitcoin on that? I don’t plan on keeping the btc long, just so I can immediately send it to my supplier.

Yeah but I need to do this as soon as possible. Should I just get cashapp and buy bitcoin on that? I don’t plan on keeping the btc long, just so I can immediately send it to my supplier.
i dont think you should be expanding money on temporary changes when you are not in a strategical tactic position

I have just spent the last 4 days emailing brainlabz about my order of aromasin. It all started when I discovered that I had to pay with crypto. No big deal, I looked at a couple quick trade, pay with debit card to buy crypto websites but all of them require social security number and photo verification and crazy stuff. I found one, placed an order for my exact amount and sent it to the brainlabz wallet. I emailed the dude back and he said: send a screenshot to show the exact bitcoin amount and show the transaction went through. I had forgotten to take a screenshot. I told him this, and I told him the rough amount but he said they didn’t get that amount in their wallet. We kept sending these exact messages for days until he told me: sign back in to whoever you bought the btc from and check the transaction status. I just did and guess what it said. I placed the entire order and went through the entire process mind you. It said, we cannot fully process this order till you give ID proof and SSN. The whole time I was convinced the brainlabz guy was wrong but I just needed to put my social security in. I told brain labs to just cancel the order.

Needless to say my aromasin isn’t coming now.
You can open a wallet with blockchain and if u game like I used to just sell csgo skins for crypto and buy it that way. Thats what I used to do a while back. Dont know if blockchain needs id identification now tho.

Back