Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Beauty advice for girls with pale skin?

D

Deleted member 46724

Looking for advice for makeup/general beauty when it comes to having pale skin. My skintone rivals A4 paper with how pale I am and I find very little makeup works well with my complexion, any advice? Looking for things like style and what/what not to use..

and contrast the skin??? are you high?
Unless she's a goth girl

Looking for advice for makeup/general beauty when it comes to having pale skin. My skintone rivals A4 paper with how pale I am and I find very little makeup works well with my complexion, any advice? Looking for things like style and what/what not to use..
Anemia ? Lack of Vitamin D3

im the same and I what I do is add colour to my skin with a little bronzer/brown contour (this can be cool toned or warm toned either works fine) on my cheekbones, forehead and jawline, blush (I like pink and orange shades the most), brown eyeshadow also adds colour (I blend it quite well), highlighter for some sparkle, I personally use a brow pencil then brush it out with a spoolie, I use liquid eyeliner for a small thin wing paired with false lashes, I use a black pencil or white in my water line and add mascara to the bottom lashes. Also you can find makeup inso on Pinterest for lighter skin tones, or try douyin makeup style which a lot of paler asian girls do but it looks good on basically anyone and there are some tutorials on YouTube that can help

You’re surrounded by black Dalits no way to give advice tbh and I say this as a fellow pale girl

I can't figure it out myself 😭 and most mua aren't pale as hell so they're not helpful at all.

eat me instead.... I have higher blood sugar levels, I'm tastier C:
61bj5w.jpg