Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Being tall is a cope, face matters

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm tired of "aww you're so tall" from girls at work. I'm literally objectified i can't stand it anymore
4f0cgl.jpg

websites like these are for 5'7 incels like me with a slight hope. if you're over 5'10 and still on here, you are wasting time.
I mean it depends, dating apps are a no-go unless 6'3 or some shit. I've had success in the clubs with height increasing shoes. I'm 5'11.5 without them. I think height is the main indicator of success with woman.

I see it all the time at my workplace giga tall men getting IOIs, simply from being tall regardless of their face.

I mean it depends, dating apps are a no-go unless 6'3 or some shit. I've had success in the clubs with height increasing shoes. I'm 5'11.5 without them. I think height is the main indicator of success with woman.

I see it all the time at my workplace giga tall men getting IOIs, simply from being tall regardless of their face.
5'11 is average though tbh. I'd go as far as saying, 5'10-6'0 is average and tall really begins at 6'1+

Cope face is everything