- Joined
- May 22, 2024
- Messages
- 43,763
- Solutions
- 23
- Reputation
- 174,304
Yeahthat was it??
You mistake maybe with an alt of you
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeahthat was it??
u think u can perma delete the thread i posted myself inYeah
You mistake maybe with an alt of you
Oy yey this looks like the best user , would be an hate crime to not let him in.
Why'd u reject my request bruh, btw u don't needa censor the email, that was a burner anyway
I forgot what I wrote for mine, can you show it to me pls"I want to improve my looks"

Promised to him 3000 years ago maybeOy yey this looks like the best user , would be an hate crime to not let him in.
"Looking to enhance my looks, learn and help others on their journeys share opinions and methods"I forgot what I wrote for mine, can you show it to me pls![]()
Glad Iβm kept that promise tbh"Looking to enhance my looks, learn and help others on their journeys share opinions and methods"
I gotta know, how was niggERkiller22 accepted but GoyimSSlayER was not allowed? Seems anti Semitic lwkPromised to him 3000 years ago maybe![]()
> Mods are jewsI gotta know, how was niggERkiller22 accepted but GoyimSSlayER was not allowed? Seems anti Semitic lwk
Ur an admin tho, not a mod> Mods are jews
> Wow mods are now abusing their antisemitism
Pick one
Crazy if trueUr an admin tho, not a mod
Tonydr is tapped into thebird language chillCrazy if true