Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Bhaiyo idhar aao (Indians chat megathread)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
false
or those women are fake and dont care about you
f**k off bluepilled n****r and all of that was true here's proof it has also has studies linked to support each statement and respectfully gtfoh if ur not indian.

false
or those women are fake and dont care about you
And also i am not doing this for women rn i am doing this for halo coz i wanna do things that normies would kill someone for doing those things and the things i wanna do are like the treatment for non indians on this thread and i wanna have halo so i don't get killed or persecuted easily

why dont you make a conversation instead of a thread? you are only talking to improver444 here
Other indians are also welcome but they don't come they read what i said in hindi and probably are disgusted by which state i am from in India

Namaste Bharatiya bhaiyon

Other indians are also welcome but they don't come they read what i said in hindi and probably are disgusted by which state i am from in India
No bhai I think Bihar is cool, some Biharis look good even if most Bihari guys have the ratboy face

Namaste Bharatiya bhaiyon

No bhai I think Bihar is cool, some Biharis look good even if most Bihari guys have the ratboy face
I just checked and biharis dont look like that

images (39).jpeg

Most people have bones of this but have other bad things such as hairloss , big nose , bad lips or other failos

Back