- Joined
- Dec 18, 2024
- Messages
- 2,174
- Online time
- 6d 9h
- Reputation
- 8,977
Be skinny or shake ass. Toughest decision tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Based chadBOTH
shiversBased chad
Imagine how confused I amWhy am I so nice today?
WhyImagine how confused I am
How else do u release trauma if ur not shaking ass bro look it upbe skinny has sadly always been the answer
Shits gonna sound like a blacksmith shopTitanium glute implants
just talk to like chatgpt auntie idkHow else do u release trauma if ur not shaking ass bro look it up![]()
I’m very nice when I’m in a bad mood
shake ass
Kate moss thin type shit.... collarbones are soooo sexyBe skinny or shake ass. Toughest decision tbh
wow this was a bad suggestionjust talk to like chatgpt auntie idk
promoting infertilityKate moss thin type shit.... collarbones are soooo sexy
this is good, I can tell you.How else do u release trauma if ur not shaking ass bro look it up![]()
" nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" has ruined GENERATIONS of women.Kate moss thin type shit.... collarbones are soooo sexy
skinny but tmrw i might say shake assBe skinny or shake ass. Toughest decision tbh