Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL blackpill brainrot

dextermogin

boatsman on the river of Styx triple six
i always knew i am ugly but until blackpill i didnt really see how bad it was, but now all i see is bad features and they get worse for every second i look at myself. how to undo this shit? i dont want to look at my reflections anymore its over

You’ll never escape, social clues will always remind you of how ugly you are and your place on the hierarchy
and it'll only get worse from here

the agepill will be on your plate sooner or later and you'll swallow it without realizing it. wrinkles will form, face will lose collagen & fat pads, your hair will look less healthy and will thin

and that's only touching on your physical appearance, the mental health aspect is worse

and it'll only get worse from here

the agepill will be on your plate sooner or later and you'll swallow it without realizing it. wrinkles will form, face will lose collagen & fat pads, your hair will look less healthy and will thin

and that's only touching on your physical appearance, the mental health aspect is worse
Fortunately your fertility takes a hit therefore you’ll care less about what women think, but the social aspect is still there